Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THREE...(The Circle Game)

Day three started at 3:00 a.m. for me today (Kind of ironic don't ya think?). Just woke up with so much on my mind that I went ahead and started the day. Today is my "official packing day"...I proclaim that before my head hits the pillow this evening WE WILL BE PACKED.....(oh I hope). Speaking of packing I am serving notice to Breanne,,,"get to packing your bags baby girl, you are leaving orphanage life behind in a few short days." My video choice for today gives a glimpse into the ministry of Stephen Curtis Chapman, and life in a nice orphanage in China. No orphanage is ideal, but there are some better ones, and from pictures I have seen, Breanne comes from a very nice one. Brooklyn came from a very poor orphanage, and Brooklyn's assessment of the situation goes like this, and I quote, "Breanne is from RICH China", then she follows it with the question, "Was I, mommy?". Ouch....
Just an example of the questions God gives adopted parents the wisdom to answer at just the time needed.
Blessings,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying your countdown and the videos. SCC holds a special place in our hearts--his concert at our church led us to Sydney!
    Hope the packing is going great & you are almost finished! Can't wait to see the China posts. Interesting about the "Rich China". I had never thought about that before. I agree that our little girls are in a nicer orphanage compared to others.
    Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!