Friday, August 14, 2009

SEVEN

SEVEN*******(I Saw What I Saw)

Seven, happens to be my favorite number in the world!!!! I love that number, maybe because I have always thought it was a special number to our Heavenly Father. So, seven more days to go before we get on a plane to get our SEVENTH family member. Today's thought will once again revolve around a song. This song has been introduced to me just today by a precious friend who, herself, has recently returned from adopting from Africa. She has witnessed the things in this video, and will never be the same. Want to put life in perspective???? then please watch this video. I have often wondered what all our Heavenly Father must see when he looks down on this hurting world.....this is just a glimpse of what He sees on a regular basis.

We are all so blessed, and we are called to share our blessings in whatever way the Lord leads us to. Each one that reads this blog has a special ability to bless someone else...Let's Go For It!!!!

Blessings,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I vividly remember our first phone conversation. Through your words, the Holy Spirit gave me the courage to step into the unknown and open up my heart to a little girl who I had never met...who I would later learn hadn't even been born yet. Just as Anna Claire Nilan is indelibly a part of me and my family now, I know Breanne will soon be part of youro. How I wish I could be in the room with you and Mike the first time you hold her. Thank you for helping me open my heart in faith to love an orphan. Have a safe journey there and back. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!