Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TEN....NINE

We are now officially counting the days down until we leave for China. Nine days.......did I just type those words? It just doesn't seem real. Speaking of real, there are so many "real life" issues that must be settled before we get on the plane. The first issue is getting Nathan settled into his first year back in school, he has been home schooled for five years. So far things are going great!!! He is loving Evangel and I thank God for guiding us there and providing a peace concerning the timing of it all. Then there are other issues like getting the other three settled in with dance, music, orthodontists...etc. I am sure you get the picture, so there is no time to think too much about what is happening in NINE days. It will be like any other day, it will be here before we know it, we will just wake up one morning and get on a plane and fly half way around the world. Ask me if I have started packing, never mind don't ask. There are many specific things that must be taken on the trip, and no I haven't started packing but I have downloaded the list, and that is a start. If you know me at all, you will understand I am somewhat of an adrenaline junkie. I wait to the last minute and somehow, usually, not always, pull of my task.
I must say thanks to all of my friends and family that are offering to help with my kids while we are gone. These offers are priceless and truly communicate your love. Thanks so much. Well gotta go for now, must get my Eagle (Nathan) to his nest (Evangel).
Blessings,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So excited and can not wait to follow along on your journey (I hope you are blogging while you are in China!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you counting down and I didn't even know it. I'm counting with you..... Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!