Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day Four

-sent 7:32 pm China time/6:32 am CST
Today has been more of a restful day. We had only to fax some papers and the rest of the day was free. We shopped some and as we were out walking I put my sunglasses on, it was then that Breanne insisted on wearing my shades. She tried to keep them on her face but they were too big so we got a pair for her, which she wore proudly! We have met some of the neatest people from all over the world adopting. Some of the families are so inspiring Mike and I are just in awe of their courage. Most of these families are obvious believers. Included in today's pictures is a picture of Breanne meeting yet another little boy that she knew while we were eating at a restaurant last night. I tell you, it is so strange to see her react when she obviously knows one of these children. It seems too good to be true, but she is pointing and expressing herself in Chinese with conviction, so I went to the parents once again to ask the question and sure enough the little boy was from her orphanage. It is too cute!! Also included is a mini video of how she enjoys play time with daddy. Breanne's cough and throat infection are healing very well, as are the bites on her body. Thanks for all the posts and emails, we are receiving them and are thrilled to hear from each one of you!!! Looking forward to getting home, we are ready for you all to meet her in person, and we are ready to get our bodies back on U.S. time.
Lastly, I want to acknowledge how truly grateful I am to my mom. Thanks mom for giving up two weeks of your time to keep my kiddos, I just could not do this without you. My mom and dad are in the process of moving back to Shreveport so this is a huge sacrifice for her to carve this time out, yet she would never acknowledge that, Mom, I love you, and thank you for helping us follow this dream! Others are helping and we appreciate you all.Much Love,
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Breanne is a little cutie! I love that blue dress-she looks great in that color. That is wonderful that you met 2 other families from GSWI. How cool is that?! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she's healing. I am loving that blue dress! So cute! Can't wait to meet her!!!

    Mackenzie H. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue dress! The color looks so pretty on her! Much Love,
    Courtlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the Headrick Family is falling in love with Miss Breanne from 8000 miles away! Praise the Heavenly Father that she is in your arms now. I know the wait was LONG, but what a special blessing she is...your faith has become sight! Can't wait to squeeze and hug her! Lots of love, Charles, Lydia, Connor, Cole, and Anna Claire Headrick

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!