Saturday, August 15, 2009

Six Days......"Thank You Lord"

Only six days left....and my heart is just filled with so much thankfulness. I am so thankful to the Father for allowing us to walk this journey, even in spite of our efforts to quit at times. I could not even touch the surface of all the things I am truly thankful for in this post, but just know my cup runneth over. Want to start your day off great or end it well,,,,,then join me in turning up my song choice for today and shut yourself away from all the distractions of life. Once alone with the Father, do nothing but thank and praise Him. As the old hymn says "Count Your Blessings Name Them One By One."

Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!