Monday, August 24, 2009

BREANNE IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

-sent Monday 8:46 pm China time/7:46 am CST

We have had an amazing day!!! Receiving Breanne went very well, she cried only the length of time it took me to get the wrapper of her sucker and stick it in her mouth. There are so many ways that the Father blessed us today, and I am just too tired to go into the details right now, but I will tell you all about it in future posts, so the pictures will speak for themselves, I hope you enjoy.....She is pure joy!!!!! Thank you Father.














5 comments:

  1. Tammy,

    The Posey Girls are just thrilled for you. I am so thankful that you made it safe and that you FINALLY have that baby in your arms. I LOVE the photos of her kissing Mike and the one of you looking in her face - just precious. Congratulations, we love you all.

    Candace, Amelia & Addison Posey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--she is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm putting suckers on my packing list! Can't wait to see the next pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike and Tammy,
    Oh my gosh!! Thank you Lord for this precious child! I agree, the ones of her kissing Mike are just unbelievable. I love you all and we're praying for you!!
    Amber and fam

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing that this dream has finally come true for you and your family! She is beautiful, just like her Momma! We are all so happy for you. Will pray that they days ahead go well and you enjoy this precious time with her! Love to you guys! The McConnell Clan
    p.s. I just love the pics of Mike teaching her how to kiss on the lips!!!!! She probably has never had that closeness with anyone!!!!! But she does now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I'm so excited for you all and Breanne! Really cute pictures, too.

    Much Love,
    Mackenzie H.

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!