Friday, August 21, 2009

Testing 1-2...Testing 1-2-3...

Hi everyone. Misty here (Tammy's agency pal). Tammy asked me to serve as manager of the "Jones Communications Team" while they are in China meeting Breanne. I gladly obliged. Blogger is blocked in China so she can not access the blog to post. Over the next two weeks, I'll be posting the emails she sends to me so everyone can stay up to date. Feel free to leave comments, prayers, words of encouragement, etc. here in the comment section. Her personal email should continue to work as well. Sit back and enjoy the excitement as they meet their new daughter in China. What a blessing!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!