Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Day Left !!!!!-------Time to Boogie



Are these not the cutest shoes? I will call them Breanne's "boogie shoes". I can't wait to put these little shiny things on her feet and hopefully she will be so happy she does a little jig. Our family busted a few moves of our own tonight to my song choice "Boogie Shoes", in celebration that tomorrow we will boogie on out of here. This is not my typical post, thought we could use some fun....so turn it up and celebrate with us!!!!
God Bless!
Tammy

PS. I have also included Breanne's packed suitcase. Too fun!!!!!!

1 comment:

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!