Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yes, we are alive and well.

Hey friends, sorry I haven't posted, as you can imagine we have landed and hit the ground running all the while jet lagged beyond my expectations. Someone please tell me when this jet lag will end. It is really different this time. The problem is we can NEVER sleep, not even in the day time hours. I am going on three days with just a few hours of sleep. I am sure a crash is in my near future. Anyway, I promise to update you with pictures etc, in the next day or two. Several people have inquired about the video I posted, and it did not come through on the blog. I will try to get that on soon so you can view it. If that doesn't work email me and I will send it to you. Thanks for your prayers and support, each and everyone of you. Breanne is a perfect fit for our family. I cannot express how much our children adore her, and I must say, she is one happy camper. GOD IS GOOD!!!! I will shout it from the roof tops!!!
Blessings,
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. I've been "stalking" your blog! Glad you guys are doing great. Can not wait to see the video & more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Thank you, Jesus!!
    The jet lag lasts about a week. Then, it's all good again. I can't believe you can't sleep though!! Try a glass of wine? Ambien? You have to sleep soon. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that you are home now and adjusting (though from the sound of it, not much of that is needed). Absolutely loved reading your posts from China and seeing pictures. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. We prayed you home. Can't wait to meet Miss Breanne!

    Love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breanne in the most ADORABLE thing ever! I'm dying to see her again! I wonder if she still remembers me.....

    Mackenzie =)

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!