Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Received Official Approval !!!

The call came today, we have been officially approved by the Chinese government to adopt Breanne. We know God had already declared His approval on it, but we are very thrilled to have the Chinese government approve it also. Oh I hope she will be home before her third birthday in September. I want to throw that little sweetie pie a birthday party that she will always remember, and you all are invited!! If you know me very well then you will know I mean that too.. I am all about the celebration aspect of life!!!! Thanks for your cares and prayers. Enjoy the pictures of our little one. Listen to the words of the song...God has confirmed to me His care for Breanne, He knows her, and the thing I want my readers to know is He knows each and every one of us too. Fall into His arms of provision, no matter where you find yourself in life. Life is about growing and changing, and hopefully in the direction of Heaven. He wants us all to come home to Him one day. Adoption is packed full of salvation symbolism.
Blessings,
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!
    Breanne is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for your whole family! You are so blessed! Thank you so much for always being so supportive and kind. It is so wonderful to have so many friends to share this crazy unpredictable journey with :) Hopefully soon I will have some good news to share with everyone!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your song "He knows my name" Beautiful. I found your blog from the Xingfu website...we adopted Naomi Tao Xuan last Sept. also using HAS and her special need is limb difference. I don't know if you live in Shreveport , but we were just there yesterday at Shriner's Children's Hosp. and will go back in a few weeks for her prothesis . Your daughter is beautiful and there is just something so touching about her expressions. I can imagine you cannot wait to hold her. We have been so blessed by our daughter and the Xingful program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanne is the most beautiful little girl! The pictures of her are so sweet. And I love the name Breanne Virginia-Li.

    Mackenzie H.

    ReplyDelete

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!