Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prayer Warriors

For anyone following this blog who would do us the honors of becoming a prayer warrior with us in bringing our Breanne home, I ask that you would pray for two things; 1) A timely USCIS re-finger print appointment, and 2) An official Letter of seeking Confirmation from China (LOSC). I won't bore you with the details of these documents, but they are vital as well as their timing. Not only are they vital but they are also completely out of our hands. Only God can influence the movement of these documents and we know prayer can influence or move God so please pray.
Thank you, in advance for helping pray our daughter home.
Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Seven...I Saw What I Saw

Day Five...When The Saints

Day Four...Bring Me Hope

Day Three...The Circle Game

Day Three...Third Day on the third day... Merry Christmas

Day Two...All I Really Want

One day till we're outa here!!! Boogie Shoes...TURN IT UP!!